We know that things are a little uncertain right now, however at this stage our centres are open and committed to ensuring our community can access essential products and services. As a responsible member of your community we are monitoring the situation closely to ensure we are doing what’s best for you, our customers, and we will ensure that we follow all advice from health authorities and government bodies.
Further to updated government advice, cinemas, gyms and entertainment venues in our centres will be closed temporarily
. Personal services such as beauty therapy, tanning, massage and tattoo parlours are also now closed
. Hairdressers and barbers can continue to operate at the moment but must strictly manage social distancing. Our food courts and many of our restaurants remain open, providing takeaway and in many cases delivery for our customers. Seating within the food courts has been removed for now
Public gatherings are now limited to 2 people. Please shop safe and ensure you abide by these new regulations.
In addition we’ve taken some extra steps within our centre to ensure it is a safe place for you, including;
- Additional cleaning with a particular focus on high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations within areas such as entrances, food courts and bathrooms
- The closure of kids play areas in centres
- Additional security is provided for the safety of our customers and retailer
- Communication of hygiene messages to shoppers to help reduce the spread of Coronavirus
- Asking customers and staff to refrain from visiting our centre if they are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- We have deferred events and activities that could attract a crowd or groups of people/Shoppers
We want to assure you that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice. For additional information please visit: www.health.gov.au
We'll continue to work together with our retailers to monitor the situation and keep you updated about how we are responding to Coronavirus through our social channels, email and website so that you can continue to safely access essential products and services.
We thank you for your support at this time and look forward to a time in the not too distant future when we can return to business as usual.
STORE TRADING UPDATE
Some of our retailers have temporarily closed or amended their trading hours. Please check our Update to Retailer Hours
page for current store trading hours.