As we continue to navigate through the unprecedented challenges and response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wish to update you on the recent announcement from the Victorian Government to move to stage 4 lockdown and close all non-essential services
and what that means for Chirnside Park Shopping Centre during this time.
From Thursday 6 August only essential stores and services will be open.
What will remain open at Chirnside Park?
Supermarkets, fresh fruit and vegetable and specialty food operators, medical services, pharmacies, petrol stations convenience stores and home delivery.
Condition of entry – masks must be worn at all times.
Please be advised that in-line with government regulations effective 11.59pm on 22/7/20 face masks must be worn at all times in our centre.
What we will be doing?
The centre will remain operational and trading supporting the Essential Services retailers. However, a number of changes will be implemented including but not limited to:
- Increased support & security teams
- Updates and information regarding the centre will be shared on our website and on social channels
- Additional health and directional signage in centre to communicate ways we can help stop the spread of Coronavirus
- Revised trading hours to support essential services retailers
- Centre cleaning with a particular focus on high traffic areas, bathrooms and frequently touched surfaces will continue
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the centre
- We continue to ask customers to refrain from visiting our centre if you are showing symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the virus
- Our centre management team is here to assist you, please contact them if you have any queries.
We thank you for your support at this time. We want to assure you that we are monitoring and acting on current and future government and relevant health authority’s advice.
For additional information please visit: https://www.health.gov.au/